Welcome to KalamazooKitty.com!

Not a pet store.  Not an animal rescue.  KalamazooKitty.com is a furniture consignment store.  Can't figure out the name?  It's me!  I'm Kitty, owner and creator of KalamazooKitty.  I opened my first location in Kalamazoo, Michigan in 2011, with

absolutely no merchandise!  As I said, this is consignment, so I opened the doors and waited for the furniture to pile in.  Well, it did!  Within a few shorts months, the 10,000 sf building was full of furniture, antiques, accessories, rugs, art and more.  As the years went on, the store became quite full, in fact too full!  That is when the second location was added.  In 2014, I opened my West Main location, also in Kalamazoo, Michigan.  This 8,000 sf store filled up in a matter of days.  It was quite unbelievable!  In addition to running the stores, I decorate homes, refurbish great finds, teach furniture painting classes and love to go junkin'!  There's not even close to enough hours in the day for me to tackle all that interests me, but for the sake of organization, I have created this blog to keep record of my projects, ideas and adventures.  Enjoy.

This is from Kalamazoo...to you!

Comments

Popular Posts